Shopping List - Huge Timesaver for Customers who do Regular Purchases
- Easily save products for later purchases
- Create multiple product groups in shopping list
- Manage all items in shopping list conveniently
- Receive reminder email of shopping list from the store
- Share shopping list to social networks or through email
This is undeniable that the more convenience the owner can create for the customers, the more time they would spend to do purchase at that store. Hence, the Shopping List Extension was born to contribute a crucial part to enhance shopper experience.
At first, you might feel that this extension is similar to Add To Wishlist feature because they both allow the buyers to save wanted products to see in the next time. The difference is that after choosing items to save, the Shopping List also enables purchasers to create a specific group to save in. These groups can be created based on product categories (shoes, cosmetics, trousers,…), user purposes (stuff bought for family/ companies/themselves) and so on.
Especially, for buyers that get used to go online shopping routinely, the extension will help them enormously to avoid time-consuming and repeated tasks – searching, adding products to cart - to repurchase again and again. They just need to check their last shopping list then modify if needed or go directly to checkout step.
Easy to Create and Manage their Shopping List
Receive reminder emails from the storeowner
Effortless to share shopping list on social networks or via email
Firstly, the customers can add multiple products from the Category, Product and Shopping Cart Pages into their shopping list, and more importantly save those into different product groups. To create a new group, the buyers can access My Account, or simply form a group when add products.
Secondly, by viewing each group, the buyers can find product description, quantity and price. In the same page, they are able to move any items to another group by selecting one among available ones.
Thirdly, the users can delete any products in the groups or the whole groups if needed
Finally, products in the shopping list can be purchased right in the My Shopping List by clicking on Add to Cart
The extension will help customers simply share their shopping list in public, and their friends can consider it as precious reference or suggestion for shopping. Besides, customers can also directly send their shopping list email to anyone they want to share.
Set time for automatically closing the popup
Customize Reminder Email at ease
In the back-end, the administrator is able to make the Ajax popup automatically closed up after the products was added successfully. Then, the customers can choose to continue their shopping or view their shopping list.
The owner can configure available frequency for sending reminder email. Based on the configuration, the customers can set their reminder time by hour, day, week or month.
Also, the administrator can easily customize content of the reminder email template before sending
- Easy installation
- 100% open source
- Meets Magento programming practices
- 24/7 Support
- 30-day-money back guarantee
- Lifetime free update
- Monthly updated with new and great features
- 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9
Date: March 25, 2016
- Fix wrong quantity issue when adding product from cart to shopping list
Date: October 29, 2015
- Fix issue that cannot show shopping list in customer backend
- Fix issue related to Magento security patch Supee-6788
Date: June 12, 2015
- Fix known issues from previous version.
Date: March 18, 2015
- Fixed infinity loop when Add all products in list to Cart
- Update translation
- Fixed other known issues
Date: August 15, 2014
- Allows customer to share the shopping list into social networks
- Make the shopping list public and allow others to view shopping lists
- Improve look and feel of shopping lists
- Fixed shopping list issue with Bundle products
Date: June 11, 2014
- Support Magento 1.9
- Fixed http/https issue
Date: April 21, 2014
+ Allow customers to email their shopping list
+ Allow customers to config reminder by hours, days, weeks or months.
Date: October 14, 2013
- Fixes wrong product status in email
+ Admin can now see shopping list of customer in customer edit tab
Release: July 10, 2013
- Error when clicking on Save for later button when shopping cart is empty
- Fixed quantity in shopping list email
+ Add "Add All to Cart" to shopping list email
+ Allow Not logged in customers to log in directly in the popup before adding product to shopping list
+ Allow the popup to disappear automatically after customers add product to shopping list
+ Allow customers to select multiple products to add to cart from a shopping list
Release Date: March 28, 2013