Out of Stock Notification
Sell more wanted products, get more sales & improve your customer service
- Allow store visitors to subscribe for out-of-stock products
- Let admin easily keep track of subscription list in back-end
- Display Notify button in both Category and Product Page
- Freely customize subscription popups and notification email
- Automatically send notification to customers when product is back in stock
On one hand, the Magento Out of Stock Notification Extension provides the online store owners an edge in keeping track of most waited “out-of-stock” products and customers who are waiting to purchase them. By this way, the store might focus more on bestsellers, boost their sales as well as avoid waiting resources on less wanted items.
On the other hand, this amazing extension helps to enhance customer experience in your store. They will receive a notification email as soon as their favorite items restock instead of spending a lot of time checking the site everyday.
Allow Customers to Subscribe to Out-of-stock Products
As you can see, the extension adds a Notify button into both the Product detail and the Category page for out-of-stock products. By clicking on this button, the registered members & guests can provide their information to receive notifications as soon as the items are back in stock.
Provide an Eye-catching Ajax Popup for Subscription
The subscription form is displayed by using a nice Ajax popup with First Name, Last Name and Email fields. All of these fields will be automatically filled if the customers have already logged in the website.
Besides, in the back-end, the administrator is able to easily customize this popup from choosing which fields are displayed to editting the heading and introduction content.
Allow Both Subcribers and Admin to Manage Subscription
- For admin: In the back-end, the report feature helps the owner to view detailed subscription from their customers for out-of-stock products. To be more particular, from this report, we can see which items are expected to be restocked, numbers of requests and time for first and last subcsription. Furthermore, from these statistics, the store can be noticed about the most wanted product in order to offer the buyers an appropriate estimated back-in-stock quantity for that item.
- For customers: They can view their subscription directly in their dashboard - My Account. Owing to that, they can track whether their favorite items come back or not.
- Allow both customers and admin to manage subscription
- Enable/ Disable the out of stock alert option
- Allow admin to change the notification heading above the Email text box
- Allow to display first name and last name in subscription form
- Allow to display out of stock notification button in the category page
- Easy installation
- 100% open source
- Meet Magento programming practices
- 24/7 Support
- 30-day-money back guarantee
- Lifetime free update
- Monthly updated with new and great features
- 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9
- Date: August 16, 2015
- Disabled function in category page
- Fixed issue not working in backend
- Fixed issue when the site has SID
- Date: July 4, 2014
- Fixed permission issue
- Release June 30, 2014
+ Support Magento 1.9
+ Added configuration for success message and heading title
- Release November 13, 2013
- Tested with Magento 1.8
- Allow to send email notification right after admin add new inventory for out of stock product
- Fixed issue when working with https
- Support configurable and grouped products
- Release May 7, 2013