Multiple Order Email
Intelligently classifying confirmation email with Multiple Order Email
- Send customers different affirmation emails based on various order conditions
- Classify orders relied on customer groups, shipping and payment methods
- Easily design and customize email templates
- Carefully edit and convey appropriate email content to each purchaser
- Simply set up priority for each email template
To deal with that, let try our clever extension called “Multiple Order Email” to make you become a professional buyer and bring better service to your clients.
Creating a bank of confirmation email templatesIn the back-end, you are able to create email templates as many as you can at ease. The more templates you have created, the more appropriate your emails’ contents will be to the emails’ receivers.
As you can see, there are several simple steps to create an email template. The things you need to do include setting a template name, adding content and setting priority. In case that an order meets many conditions, level of priority for each email template is crucial because it helps to decide which email will be used.
Setting wise conditions to send right email templates to right customersAfter preparing a number of necessary email templates, it’s time for you to set detailed conditions of receivers to whom these emails will be sent. There are three fundamental factors to create email rules namely Customer groups, Shipping methods and Payment methods.
- Besides, in order to create email templates which have higher level of accuracy with the receivers, the administrator can freely add more conditions such as Price, Quantity, Category of the items purchased and so on. As a result, the buyers will have more sense of respect because they might “mistake” that the email was written only for them not the type sent a mass.
- In general, an email template can contain only one or a combination of requirements. When an order is made, its features will match exactly a specific rule predefined in the back-end, and then a corresponding email will be sent automatically to the purchaser.
Useful Tips To Make Multiple Order Email Your Advantage
Make key members feel that they are special
Particularly, you should attach more information about promotions, discounts or preferential treatment for regular buyers that they are entitled or are going to receive. Also, do not forget to express gratitude to these special customers for believing and choosing your store for shopping in a long time.
Persuade customers to do what is beneficial for your store
For example, you might prefer the method of paying through Paypal than COD or other payment methods. Hence, you should show thankfulness in the email to whom used Paypal system and encourage them by giving a small discount in the next time using this method. At the same time, you can introduce significant features of Paypal to motivate buyers who haven’t believed to use Paypal.
As you can see, if you can utilize the Multiple Order Email Extension wisely, it is not only a great email classifier but also a great tool for improving your service and bringing extremely more benefits for your store.
FULL FEATURE LIST
- Create a bank of email templates at ease
- Freely add & edit content for email templates
- Set conditions for right matches between mails and receivers
- Set up priority for each email template
- Set email template for invoice and shipment
- Attach special information in each email template
- Easy installation
- 100% open source
- Meet Magento programming practice
- 24/7 Support
- 30-day-money back guarantee
- Lifetime free update
- Monthly updated with new and great features
- 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9
Date: March 25, 2016
- Fix issue not sending email when admin does not select shipping method for order rule
- Add customer email address as reply to when email is sent to adminVersion 0.1.8
Date: December 29, 2015
- Fixed error "(Magebuzz_Multipleorderemail_Model_Multipleorderemailrule) with the same id "..." already exist" when getting email rules.
- Fixed error that caused the shipment email template can't work
- Fixed error that caused the invoice email template can't work.
- Allow to the order, that has no shipping method, can send email template(by not choosing shipping methods in rule configuration).Version 0.1.7
Date: 2015 November 20
- Fixed security issue for SUPEE-6788Version 0.1.6
Date: 2015 August 27
- Fixed memory issue when orders do not meet condition in Magento 1.9Version 0.1.5
Date: 2015 August 18
- Fixed issue that does not work with Magento 22.214.171.124
- Fixed permission issue in Magento 1.9Version 0.1.4
Date: 2014 August 8
- Allows to send different invoice and shipment emails based on the same rule
- Allows admin to set rules based on payment and shipping methodsVersion 0.1.3
Date: 2014 July 12
- Support Magento 1.9Version 0.1.2
- Date: 2014 January 22
- Add a feature to send order notification to different admin email.Version 0.1.1
- Date: 2013 September 27
- Bug fixes
- Upgrade for Magento 1.8Version 0.1.0
- Date: 2013 June 27