How it works
Mageticket allows you to record information about customer, manage their problems from start to finish. This extension facilities the creation of tickets through different ways:
- Submit ticket through ticket submission page
- Create ticket through Magento contact form
- Create ticket through emails
- Admin can also create ticket for customer.
Ticket submission page provides you the best way to collect information about customer’s problem
- Integrated recaptcha helps you avoid spam messages
- Allows customers to select appropriate department
- Upload multiple attachments for the problem
- Allows customers to select priority for their problems
Mageticket allows you to manage all tickets separated by multiple departments. Tickets can be assigned between departments and staff which brings “problem to the right person” and decrease the time of supporting.
Easy to track ticket by ticket status
- You can create different statuses for your customer support system
- Using different color for each status for better filtering.
- Automatically change ticket status when there are new activities from staff or customers.
Predefined messages function allows you to manage messages which you need to use over and over again. Instead of typing it every time, you just need to load it from a drop down.
Manage Department & Staff
This support ticket extension allows you to create different department which helps you to categorize customer’s problems. You can easily create staff and assign them to relevant departments. Staff will be able to view, follow and resolve tickets in their department.
With Mageticket, your staff and customers can create or reply a ticket easily through emails. All incoming e-mails are automatically converted to tickets and assigned to relevant department by the rules you define.
Email notification is an indispensable feature for a ticket system. It keeps you or customers notice of new activity of the ticket. The module can do it well for you:
- Notify staff of new ticket in their department
- Notify customers and staff when new update is added to the ticket
- Notify customers about closing ticket
This feature allows you to mark a ticket as resolved automatically if there is no activity from customer. It will be done in 2 steps:
- When there are no activity from customer in a defined time, the ticket will be marked as inactivity and it triggers a notification email about closing the ticket
- If customer still does not update the ticket in another defined time, the ticket will be marked as resolved and triggers a notification email to customer.
Ticket locking flag
If enabled, this feature helps your staff realize if that ticket is being viewed and edited by another staff which helps resolving conflict issues.
Mageticket allows customers to find out their problem by searching through knowledge base system. Problems can be divided into different categories helping customers to find them easily.
Here you can find out number of tickets for each department in your customer support system. It includes total tickets, number of open and closed tickets.
- Easy installation
- 100% open source
- Meets Magento programming practices
- 24/7 Support
- 14 days money back guarantee
- Life time free update
- Updated monthly with new great features