Bring customers to your offline stores immediately with Store Location
- Display the whole chain of stores in the Google Maps
- Allow customers to search for their nearest stores
- Provide detailed direction to reach the destination
- Offer useful stores’ information for visitors
- Handily import and export stores’ data from CSV
Providing that you have already set up multiple locations or you are currently in need of expanding your business into new markets, our Store Locator is an ideally useful Magento Extension to support your customers in their purchases.
In another case, customers coming to your website and desiring to buy your products, the Store Locator allows them to view the detailed information about your dealers and find out the nearest stores on their automatically detected locations by using Google Maps. Such an wonderful extension is based on the idea of saving customers their time, money, and distance to purchase your products.
The Store Locator Extension provides you an ability to display all of the current stores directly in your website with very detailed information. More importantly, it would help shoppers to find which and how to come to the nearest store in your chain.
Find the nearby stores rapidly
- There are just a few simple steps for purchasers to find a close store to buy what they have seen online. As you can see, they need to enter their addresses first, then define the searching radius, and finally receive a list of close shops.
It is worth noting that when the address filed is filled, the Store Location Extension will immediately give several suggestions that match this address.
Search stores by selecting available tags
- In the back-end, the administrator is able to set several tags representing for each store which helps the customers to get better search results. There are two options with using tags: define address and search radius and choose one of tags; or just simply choose tags. In case that more than one store have similar tags, a list of related stores will be displayed.
Get instant and clear direction to a chosen store
- After deciding a favorite store, the customers are able to find the shortest route to come to that shop. Normally, the map will provide some paths with different distances and with varied means of transport to go to the destination for the searchers to select.
All of the distances are calculated exactly followed by an estimated travelling time with no traffic. Also, the users can freely zoom in/ out the map for more details.
Get necessary information of each store
- In the map, the shoppers can see basic but necessary store’s information such as Name, Address, Postcode, Phone number, and Website address (if any). Therefore, they can contact directly to the store before coming or access the website to find more information. Instead of providing website address, some owners also add their facebook link or other social networks.
Choose a preferable viewThere are two vision options for the users to go for, which are Map and Satellite. The Map contains all of the navigation, lightweight mapping power and points of interest with just a small hint of satellite imagery, while the Satellite has complete 3D data and just a small subset of information on places, without any point-to-point navigation. In other words, the Map is for routing and getting to places while the Satellite is for exploring the size of buildings and topography of the areas.
Present stores’ location in a fully responsive mapOwing to perfect integration with Google Maps, the extension enables you to locate your stores in a friendly and responsive interface. It automatically interacts with all screen resolutions such as Pc, tablets or mobile layout. Besides, you can set stores’ address, adjust both latitudes and longitudes to reach the most accurate navigation and then preview those locations on the map. By utilizing this map system, your customers’ search experience would be optimized.
Manage your store list effectivelyYou can easily create and add as many stores as you want. In the future, when your chain might experience some changes like expansion or narrowing, your stores in the online system also can be added or deleted at ease.
Provide customers vital stores’ information
- The store manager can add basic information of the stores such as available product types, opening hours, working days, contacts, website, address,…
In addition, it is recommended to offer promotion and discounts information to attract more visitors to the stores. Adding stores’ Facebook link – or other social networks (if any) might be considered if you want to strengthen interaction between the stores and the buyers.
FULL FEATURE LIST
- Present stores in a responsive map
- Automatically get users' locations
- Display many search suggestions
- Filter stores by descriptive tags
- Choose between two types of map: Map & Satellite
- Search for nearby stores
- Find detailed direction to go to the store
- Estimate distance and time of travelling to the destination
- Easily manage, add, edit or delete stores
- Tag stores with descriptive words for more effective searches
- Add stores’ information: name, email, phone, website...
- Upload a default icon for all stores
- Set up varied search radius ranges and default radius
- Define search units: kilometer or mile
- Select page layout: 1 or 2 columns
- Configure number of stores displayed per page
- Enable/ Disable stores search function
- Enable/ Disable Ajax-based suggestion
- Enable/ Disable search stores by tag
- Easy installation
- 100% open source
- Meet Magento programming practices
- 24/7 Support
- 30-day-money back guarantee
- Lifetime free update
- Monthly updated with new and great features
- 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9
- Date: February 12, 2016
- Fix permission issue in Magento 1.9
- Fix issue related to SUPEE-6788Version 0.2.0
- Date: September 20, 2014
- Fixed the pager issueVersion 0.1.9
- Date: June 23, 2014
- New features
+ Automatically get customer's location
+ Allows customers to find their nearest stores automatically
+ Ajax-based search suggest for customer's location
+ Support responsive template
+ Support Magento 1.9Version 0.1.8
Release: April 8, 2014
- Allow admin to add tags for dealer
- Allow customers to filter dealers by tagVersion 0.1.7
Release: February 18, 2014
- Fixed issue when importing CSV file with space in name
- Allow admin to select number of dealers to display per page
- Add a function for updating dealer longitude and latitudeVersion 0.1.6
Release: December 2, 2013
- Magento 1.8
- Allow customers to get direction for the dealer in the map.Version 0.1.5
Release: July 29, 2013
- Fixed the issue which displays HTML code when hovering a dealer markerVersion 0.1.4
Release: June 26, 2013
- Allow to display dealer markers in the map automatically after page loadsVersion 0.1.3
Release: May 28, 2013
- Allow customers to upload icon for dealer marker in the map
- Add pagination for dealer and search result listing
- Allow to display page in 2 layout: 1 column and 2 columns with Google map in the right
Release March 19th, 2013
- Fix Google map not loading issue
- Improve security by using curl function
- Add multiple store feature
Release October 3rd, 2012
- Fixed reported bugs
- Importing dealers using CSV file: latitude & longitude are not populate automatically.
- Dealer Locator page is forced to show https in frontend
- Dealer locator page does not work in IE and Safari
- Added new features
- Allow admin to select if email address & website url are shown in frontend
- Added English translation CSV file
Release: August 1st, 2012