Homepage Banner Popup
An ideal way to showcase your advertisements!
Homepage banner popup can be regarded as a banner management tool, adding the ability for Magento online stores to display different advertisements in their website’s homepage.
- Display a banner popup in homepage
- Manage banners easily in backend
- Show statistics about number of impressions and clicks
Obviously, the homepage of any website is the most viewed by visitors. As a result, it is a great idea to showcase an advertising popup there so that customers will have a better view of what is being promoted on your website. Understanding this need, we find it a must to develop a so-called Homepage Banner Popup extension to improve your banner management system.
This module allows store owners to promote their own products/services or display advertising banners of other websites or run some promotional campaigns on their website’s homepage. Moreover, your customers won’t be distracted as the popup will be hidden right after they click on the banner or close the popup.
- Allows admin to add/edit/delete banners in the backend easily
- Allows admin to add a link for each banner
- Ability to configure the popup on the homepage, namely:
- Provides admin help in turning on / off the popup on the home page
- Allows you to set up cookies time to disable the popup after customers see it.
- Ability to display a random popup from the uploaded banners.
- Allows admin to track number of clicks and impression levels of each banners.
- Easy installation
- 100% open source
- Meets Magento programming practices
- 24/7 Support
- 14 days money back guarantee
- Life time free update
- Updated monthly with new great features
- 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9
- Date: February 5, 2016
- Fix permission issue for Magento 1.9.2
- Date: 2015 October 20
- Fix security issue related to SUPEE-6788
- Fix fatal errors when enabling developer mode
- Date: 2014 June 30
- Support Magento 1.9
- Date: 2013 July 4