Giving Customers a Hand to Help You Promote Your Store
- Display valuable customers testimonials nicely in the front-end
- Allow customers to easily submit their testimonials, even without logging in
- Manage all testimonials in back-end (testifier’s information & content)
- Control and select carefully which reviews are shown
- Freely create testimonials in the back-end
- Apply Captcha system to avoid spams and protect your site from bots
It is true that the vast majority of customers prefer buying products that have been used and evaluated by a certain number of people. Owing to the reviews from others, they can avoid risks from trying brand-new items and make purchasing decisions more wisely. Hence, if the customers must choose between a popular product and a totally new one, there is high possibility that they will pick the first one.
Because all of the above reasons, you probably realize the essential role of building up credibility and popularity for your online store. It is lucky that the Magento Testimonial Extension would be an efficient assistant for you in this tough path by handling two difficult tasks:
- Persuade the first groups of users to leave their testimonials about your store
- Show positive feedback from previous users to influence and induce more customers to buy your products
Encourage Customers to Leave their Testimonials
By simplifying the testimonial process, the store can strongly motivate their customers to write out their feelings and experience in your store.
The testifiers just need to provide some basic information, upload their avatar, write some comments and then submit the form to wait for admin’s approval.
As you can see, the testimonial also requires the customers to fill captcha in order to prevent spams and enhance protection for the site.
Select Outstanding Positive Testimonials to showBesides positive feedbacks, your store might also receive a number of unfavorable ones from fastidious customers. It is immensely dangerous to show these testimonials in your page, which affects negatively to both current and new buyers. Due to that, the Free Testimonial Extension allows the store to choose carefully which reviews can be displayed in front-end. Moreover, the administrator control tightly the testimonial content before publishing by editing and deciding to show all or only a small part of the review.
- In the Testimonial Page
- In the sidebar of the Category Page
Create Your Own TestimonialsIn case that the store has more than one site, you can copy customers’ testimonial from this site to another easily by creating new review in the back-end. On the other hand, if you just are a new face in the market, it is rather difficult to make anyone to write feedback about your products and services. Therefore, the Magento Free Testimonial Extension provides you the best condition to proactively promote your store.
To generate new testimonials, you have to fill a form which is quite similar to the one for customers in the front-end. You can add testifier’s name, email, upload avatar, write comments and choose creation time then display it instantly.
It is guaranteed that if you wisely take advantage of this feature, there is no differences between real customers’ testimonials and the ones you made.
- Easy installation
- 100% open source
- Meet Magento programming practices
- 24/7 Support
- 30-day-money back guarantee
- Lifetime free update
- Monthly updated with new and great features
- 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9
- Release February 16, 2016
- Fixed router issue related to SUPEE-6788
- Release July 6, 2014
- Support Magento 1.9
- Release May 7, 2013
- Add CSV translation file
- Fixed typo errors in backend
- Allow to display slider for testimonials in sidebar
- Allow to display testimonial in sidebar
- Add pager in testimonials listing page
- Allow customers to post image when submitting testimonial
Release: March 1st, 2012