Decrease support request by adding FAQs to your store
This simple module sets up a FAQ section in your website to help customers with questions that are asked too many times to answer personally. This is an indispensable tool for any website, our Simple FAQ module will fill in that informational gap that you cannot afford.
- Allows admin to manage FAQ in Magento store
- Manage FAQ by multiple categories
- Allows customers to search for FAQ
Sometimes your customers are just a step away from purchasing due to the lack of some information about a product & may be busy or not interested in calling or emailing your store. For that reason, FAQ is developed to tighten the communication with visitors & allow your customers to serve themselves by getting answers to their questions on your website instead of having to contact you.
Such a module adds the ability to set up a FAQ section in your site and organize all questions & answers in different categories for convenient searching. Our Simple FAQ becomes an indispensable tool for any online store to reduce the burden on your system by answering questions before they are asked.
Let’s see the actual values that Simple FAQ brings to you & your customers:
For store owners:
- Allows you to create a new FAQ topic under which questions & answers will be added.
- Ability to add multiple categories in the back-end to manage FAQs appropriately.
- Allows you to add different FAQs into a category.
- Ability to disable FAQs/Categories when necessary.
- Ability to enter the URL identifier in each topic you create.
- Supports multiple stores.
- The module provides you 2 ways for displaying FAQs:
- Powerful search feature
- Ease to end user
- Easy To Use
- Display FAQ category and question in separate pages and use SEO URL.
The module supports customers to find the answer by searching for keyword in questions and answers.
- Easy to navigate questions by category.
- Search by keyword.>
- View answer without loading the page.
After installation, the FAQ page will be available at URL: http://www.yourdomain.com/faq/. You can easily use that URL to integrate into your web store.
- Easy installation
- 100% open source
- Meets Magento programming practices
- 24/7 Support
- 14 days money back guarantee
- Life time free update
- Updated monthly with new great features
- 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9
Release: March 23, 2015
- Fixed issue: Cannot insert image on WYSIWYG editor
- Fixed issue when installing module on single store
Release: June 8, 2014
- Support Magento 1.9
- Allows to add sort order for FAQ and categories
Release: April 10, 2013
Fix known bugs:
- Cannot update category for faq
- Add new option for displaying faq and category in separate pages
- Add SEO URL for faq and category page
- Support multiple stores
- Add breadcrumbs for all pages
- Add FAQ category navigation in left column
Release on March 20th, 2012