Overview about Events Calendar Extension
Magento is undoubtedly a powerful shopping cart platform that will be the best choice to sell products online. However, if you wonder whether it is still useful when selling event tickets in your site, Magento Events Calendar will meet all your needs.
This extension permits you to easily control events in the Back-end. With the feature of assigning events to appropriate products in Magento site, you can sell event tickets online as other virtual products.
Manage and sell event tickets
- In the Back-end, you can easily add, edit or delete the events. Each event is represented by outstanding characteristics such as photo, name, description, location, ticket cost, number of participants, time and so on.
- You can highlight or differentiate the events by different colors. These colors will help customers to realize the events much more easily in the calendar.
- In addition, you can manage events by different categories, which might be helpful for customers to find their interesting events in the Front-end.
- By assigning events to an appropriate product, you can define an exact number of tickets, set the price before selling to the customers. After that, the users will go through a simple and convenient Magento checkout process to pay for the event tickets.
- Events Calendar is integrated with a JS calendar that lets you to display available events in a nice calendar like Google Calendar. Besides, this application allows users to see available dates for each event, view calendar in a day, week or month mode, and navigate to next or previous months with ease. Moreover, they can easily filter events by category.
- Users can also select a list view mode for all events. In this mode, they can view more information about one event like event picture or description.
- As a storeowner, you can set default view mode for the events listing page.
The extension allows you to enable/ disable event registration feature. When enabling this feature, customers can register for the event by the two following ways:
- If it is a paid event, the customers can pay for it through Magento checkout. Once it is completed, the customers completed their registration process for that event.
- Otherwise, if it is a free event, the customers can register by filling a registration form. Simultaneously, you can manage all registered users for each event from the Back-end.
- With the development of Internet, a feature that allows customers to promote your event is indispensable. Events Calendar extension allows users to invite their friends by filling a form in event page. Then, it will come up with a nice popup form that is easy to complete.
- Another function is that the customers can freely share the event on their Facebook and Twitter profiles page. Obviously, this will help enormously for organizers to gain greater number of attentions and promote the events.
- Easily manage events in Magento store
- Create different event categories
- Sell event tickets as a virtual product
- Allows admin to turn on/ off registration feature
- Allows admin to define available tickets to be sold
- Allows admin to set price for event ticket
- Allows admin to enter event location, description and time
- Upload default picture for all events
- Manage registered users for each event
- Display events in list or calendar mode
- Differentiate events on the Calendar by different colors
- Allows users to filter events by category
- Display upcoming events in sidebar
- Support friendly event URL
- Allows users to invite their friends and share events in social networks
- Customize Calendar page tile and default view mode
- Support multiple languages
- Support multiple stores
- Easy installation
- 100% open source
- Meet Magento programming practices
- 24/7 Support
- 14-day-money back guarantee
- Lifetime free update
- Monthly updated with new and great features