Easily manage and sell event tickets with Events Calendar Extension
Events Calendar Extension provides the ability to manage and sell event tickets online in Magento stores. All events are displayed in a formatted calendar page and a separate page with a SEO URL showing the event details.
- Administer event tickets selling effectively
- Display all events in a calendar
- Manage events by different categories
- Rapidly search and register for events
- Promote events through social networks
Features Overview About Events Calendar Extension Magento is undoubtedly a powerful shopping cart platform that will be the best choice to sell products online. However, if you wonder whether it is still useful when selling event tickets in your site, Magento Events Calendar will not make you disappointed. This extension permits you to easily control your upcoming events in the back-end. With the feature of assigning events to appropriate products in Magento site, you can sell all of the event tickets online as other usual virtual products.
Effective event management tool
Setting up events’ essential information: Each event is represented by outstanding characteristics such as photo, name, description, location, ticket cost, number of participants, happening time and so on.
Arranging all events in a calendar: You can highlight or differentiate the events by different colors in order to help customers to realize the events much more easily in the calendar.
Easily monitoring each event: You can manage events by different categories, which might be helpful for customers to find their interesting events in the front-end. Besides, in the back-end, you can easily add, edit or delete these events.
Selling tickets like a virtual product: By assigning events to an appropriate product, you can define an exact number of tickets, set the price before selling to the customers. After that, the users will go through a simple and convenient Magento checkout process to pay for the event tickets.
Friendly event listing page
- Easy to keep track of all events in calendar: Because the Events Calendar Extension is integrated with a JS calendar, all current events will be displayed in a nice calendar like Google Calendar, which allows users to see available dates for each event, view calendar in a day, week or month mode, and navigate to next or previous months with ease.
- Seeing events in a list view mode: Besides the calendar mode, the users can select a list view mode to show all events. In this mode, they can view more information about the events like pictures or detailed descriptions.
- Rapidly searching a favorite event: Filtering events by category might help the customers to find their interested events more accurately and quickly.
Convenient event registration
The extension allows you to enable/ disable event registration feature. When enabling this feature, the customers can register for the event by the two following ways:
- If it is a paid event, the customers can pay for it through Magento checkout. Once it is completed, the customers completed their registration process for that event.
- Otherwise, if it is a free event, the customers can register by filling a registration form. Simultaneously, you can manage all registered users for each event from the back-end.
Event popularity enhancement
- Easily invite friends to join the event: Undoubtedly, every event organizer expects that their event would attract a great deal of participants. In order to improve viral marketing for your event, the Events Calendar Extension allows the users to invite their friends to take part in the event. They just need to click on the button “Invite friend” in the event page; then, it will come up with a form in a nice popup that is easy to complete.
- Instantly share the events on Social networks: Another function is that the customers can freely share the events on their social networking pages such as Facebook and Twitter. This will help enormously for organizers to gain greater number of attentions and promote the events.
Full Features List
- Easily manage events in Magento store
- Create different event categories
- Sell event tickets as a virtual product
- Freely turn on/ off registration feature
- Define exact number of available tickets to be sold
- Set prices for all event tickets
- Enter event location, description and happening time
- Upload default picture for all events
- Differentiate events on the Calendar by different colors
- Manage registered users for each event
- Display events in list or calendar mode
- Customize calendar page tile and default view mode
- Display upcoming events in sidebar
- Filter events by category for more accurate searches
- Support friendly event URL
- Connect with social networks to invite friends and share events
- Support multiple languages
- Easy installation
- 100% open source
- Meet Magento programming practices
- 24/7 Support
- 14-day-money back guarantee
- Lifetime free update
- Monthly updated with new and great features
- Date: March 17, 2016
- Update library for Full Calendar
- Add option to select language for calendarVersion 0.1.7
- Date: November 13, 2015
- Add function to export registered users for events
- Fix permission issue
- Fix issue related to SUPEE-6788Version 0.1.6
- Date: February 27, 2015
- Removed duplicated SQL file
- Fixed issue adding image in Wysiwyg editor
- Fixed issue duplicated URL when events title are the same
- Fixed issue that does not show events if admin does not set event color.Version 0.1.5
- Date: June 30, 2014
- Support Magento 1.9
- Allow admin to set different color for each event
- Fixed issues
+ Number of participants is not decreased correctly
+ Cannot mass delete events
+ Cannot assign event to permission rolesVersion 0.1.4
- Date: January 6, 2014
- Add ability for displaying events calendar in a custom positionVersion 0.1.3
Date: December 2, 2013
- Works with Magento 1.8
- Fixed the translation does not workVersion 0.1.2
Date: 2013 May 30
- Fix issue when selecting category
+ Add list mode for calendar mode
+ Allow customers to purchase eventVersion 0.1.1
Release: January 9th, 2013