Easily manage and sell event tickets with Events Calendar Extension
- Administer event tickets selling effectively
- Display all events in a calendar
- Manage events by different categories
- Rapidly search and register for events
- Promote events through social networks
Magento is undoubtedly a powerful shopping cart platform that will be the best choice to sell products online. However, if you wonder whether it is still useful when selling event tickets in your site, Magento Events Calendar will not make you disappointed.
The Events Calendar Extension permits you to easily control your upcoming events in the back-end as well as manage old events’ data all in one system. It’s such a powerful event management tool for online storeowners.
Easy to keep track of all events in a calendarBecause the Events Calendar Extension is integrated with a JS calendar, all current events will be displayed in a nice calendar like Google Calendar, which allows users to see available dates for each event, view calendar in a day, week or month mode, and navigate to next or previous months with ease.
Seeing events in a list view mode
- Besides the calendar mode, the users can select a list view mode to show all events. In this mode, they can view more information about the events like pictures or detailed descriptions.
Rapidly searching a favorite event
- Filtering events by category might help the customers to find their interested events more accurately and quickly.
Grasp essential event information
- By clicking and watching the event details, the customers can know exactly where and when the event will be held as well as the content of the event. Besides, the price and deadline for registration also are provided in the box.
Easy and convenient to register for event
- The customers can register for the event by the two following ways: If it is a paid event, they can pay through Magento checkout. Otherwise, if it is a free event, they just need to register by filling a registration form.
Freely invite friends to join the event
- Undoubtedly, every event organizer expects that their event would attract a great deal of participants. In order to improve viral marketing for your event, the Events Calendar Extension allows the users to invite their friends to take part in the event. They just need to click on the button “Invite friend” in the event page; then, it will come up with a form in a nice popup that is easy to complete.
Instantly share the events on Social networks
- Another function is that the customers can freely share the events on their social networking pages such as Facebook and Twitter. This will help enormously for organizers to gain greater number of attentions and promote the events.
Create a new event in a couple of minuteTo create an event, you just need to add event name, happening time and choose store view (compulsory). Besides, to attract customers to join the event, it is better to complete all remaining information including location, detailed description, price, number of participant, registration deadline and upload an event image.
Differentiate events by colorsThis feature is quite interesting and useful for both administrator and users. By setting various colors representing for each event, the storeowner can easily realize and manage different events in the back-end. At the same time, in the front-end the viewers will have a nice colorful event calendar. Furthermore, the event creators can take advantage of colors to emphasize outstanding events. For example, using “hot red” for special events to capture more customers’ attention.
Easily monitor all eventsIn the back-end, the administrator is able to add, edit events at ease or delete these events when it finished. Moreover, all necessary events’ information also are summarized in a table (number of participant, time, status), which will help event organizers to have a big picture of what are happening as well as keep trach of every single event.
Sell event tickets like a virtual productBy assigning events to an appropriate product, the storeowner can define an exact number of tickets, set the price before selling to the customers. After that, the users will go through a simple and convenient Magento checkout process to order and pay for the event tickets.
FULL FEATURE LIST
- Easily manage events in Magento store
- Sell event tickets as a product
- Define exact number of available tickets to be sold
- Set prices for all event tickets
- Add event location, description and time
- Upload default picture for all events
- Display events in list or calendar mode
- Send a welcome email when the subscription is paid
- Differentiate events on the Calendar by colors
- Customize calendar page tile and default view mode
- Display upcoming events in sidebar
- Freely turn on/ off registration feature
- Filter events by category for more accurate searches
- Invite friends and share events via social networks
- Support friendly event URL and multiple languages
- Easy installation
- 100% open source
- Meet Magento programming practices
- 24/7 Support
- 30-day-money back guarantee
- Lifetime free update
- Monthly updated with new and great features
- 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9
- Date: January 21, 2017
- Added the option to send a welcome email after the subscription is paidVersion 0.1.8
- Date: March 17, 2016
- Update library for Full Calendar
- Add option to select language for calendarVersion 0.1.7
- Date: November 13, 2015
- Add function to export registered users for events
- Fix permission issue
- Fix issue related to SUPEE-6788Version 0.1.6
- Date: February 27, 2015
- Removed duplicated SQL file
- Fixed issue adding image in Wysiwyg editor
- Fixed issue duplicated URL when events title are the same
- Fixed issue that does not show events if admin does not set event color.Version 0.1.5
- Date: June 30, 2014
- Support Magento 1.9
- Allow admin to set different color for each event
- Fixed issues
+ Number of participants is not decreased correctly
+ Cannot mass delete events
+ Cannot assign event to permission rolesVersion 0.1.4
- Date: January 6, 2014
- Add ability for displaying events calendar in a custom positionVersion 0.1.3
Date: December 2, 2013
- Works with Magento 1.8
- Fixed the translation does not workVersion 0.1.2
Date: 2013 May 30
- Fix issue when selecting category
+ Add list mode for calendar mode
+ Allow customers to purchase eventVersion 0.1.1
Release: January 9th, 2013