Magento is a powerful shopping cart platform. It is the best choice for you to sell products online. But is it still useful if you want to represent and sell event tickets in your site? Magento Events Calendar is a useful extension that allows you to do it.
This extension allows you to easily manage events in the backend. With a feature that assign event to appropriate product in Magento site, you can sell tickets online for events as other virtual products.
Manage and sell event tickets
- In the backend, you can easily add / edit or delete events. Each event is represented by outstanding characteristics, such as: event photo, name, description, location, ticket cost, number of participants, time...
- You can highlight or differentiate events by different color. The color will help customers to realize events more easily in the Calendar.
- You can also manage events by different categories which can be helpful for customers to find their interested events in the frontend.
- With an ability to assign event to an appropriate product, you can define number of tickets, set the price and sell to customers. Users can go through Magento checkout process to pay for the event tickets.
Friendly event listing page
- Events Calendar is integrated with JS calendar. It allows you to display available events in a nice calendar like Google Calendar. This application allows user to see available dates for each event, view calendar in day, week or month mode, navigate to next or previous month with ease. They can also easily filter events by category.
- Users can also select a list view mode for all events. In this mode, they can view more information about one event like event picture or description.
- As a store owner, you can set default view mode for the events listing page.
The extension allows you to enable / disable event registration feature. When enabling this feature, customers can register for the event in 2 ways:
- If it is a paid event, customers can pay for it through Magento checkout. Once it is completed, customers’ inromation will be registered for that event.
- If it is a free event, customers can easily register for it by filling a registration form.
From the backend, you can manage all registered users for each event.
- With the development of Internet, a feature that allows customers to promote your event is indispensable. Events Calendar extension allows users to invite their friends by a filling form in event page. It comes up with a nice popup form and very easy to complete.
- Customers can also share the event on their Facebook and Twitter profiles page which is a big help for promoting the event.
Full Features List
- Easily manage events in Magento store
- Create different event categories
- Sell event tickets as a virtual product
- Allows admin to turn on / off registration feature
- Allows admin to enter available seats (participants) for each event
- Allows admin to enter price for event ticket
- Allows admin to enter event location, description and available time.
- Upload default picture for all events
- Manage registered users for each event
- Display events in list or calendar mode
- Differentiate events on the Calendar by different colors.
- Allows users to filter events by category
- Display upcoming events in sidebar
- Support event friendly URL
- Allows users to invite their friends for the event
- Allows users to share events on their social networks
- Customizable Calendar page tile and default view mode
- Support multiple language
- Support multiple stores
- Easy installation
- 100% open source
- Meets Magento programming practices
- 24/7 Support
- 14 days money back guarantee
- Life time free update
- Updated monthly with new great features