Customer Pending Registration
Build a quality customer information database through registration process
- Testify customer’s registration information before making approval
- Instantly notify the admin when there is new customer registration
- Choose which customer groups to be controlled
- Customize all email contents sent to customers
In many cases, the customers are deliberate to provide dummy information for their registered account in order to curtail the process or to secure their privacy. For example, they can make up an email address or provide an inactive one, which would be a disadvantage for the online storeowners. The reason is that the owners usually needs an actual email database for tracking and making reports or simply sending customers’ newsletter. Therefore, it has raised an urgent need for a tool which can help to attest provided information from customers, especially their email addresses.
Our Customer Pending Registration Extension for Magento 2 was built to fulfill that need by allowing the administrator to review all customer information before letting them log in the website. By this way, the registers are forced to offer their actual information unless they don’t want to complete registration.
Review registered information before allowing customers to log in
Notify new customer registrationAs soon as a new customers creating account in your website, a registration notification will instantly be sent to the admin’s mailbox (the admin email can be set in the back-end). Owing to that, the admin is able to track new registration continuously and make timely approvals. It is no doubt that the customers satisfaction would be enhanced if they don’t have to wait too long only for registration.
Apply “Pending” status to only certain customer groups
- In the back-end, the admin has a right to decide which customer group has to wait for approval before logging in and which one don’t. For example, you can allow general customer group’s accounts to be active immediately but other groups must be verified because they are bigger partners and their information might be more important.
Otherwise, if you want to tightly control all customer information and build a valuable email database, you can ask all customer groups for verification.
- Easy installation
- 100% open source
- Meet Magento programming practices
- 24/7 Support
- 30-day-money back guarantee
- Lifetime free update
- Monthly updated with new and great features
- 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9
- Date: November 20, 2015
- Fixed issue that email template cannot be loaded in the backend
- Fixed issue that admin password is not loaded when admin changes customer password
- Date: March 18, 2015
- Fixed issue: Always send approval emails when admin saves customer
- Fixed issue when customers register in Magento 184.108.40.206
- Date: July 12, 2014
- Support Magento 1.9
- Release Date: September 18, 2013
- Allow customers to select customer group when they register new account
- Fixed default status for customer group which is not required to approve by admin
- Release Date: July 9, 2013
- Clean source code
- Allow admin to select certain customer groups for approval awaiting
- Release Date: April 22, 2013