Category Sidebar Navigation
Display category navigation on the sidebar
The Category Sidebar Navigation is a simple tool for your Magento Store appearance, allowing you to move the categories navigation to the left or right column.
- Show category navigation on the left or right column
- Select up to 3 types of navigation
- Configure category level for displaying
Do you ever feel the need to change the traditional style of the categories menu in the header of your Magento store? Even if you simply want to customize the look of your store to be more attractive, the Category Sidebar Navigation is the perfect solution. This extension lets you configure your categories navigation in the left or right position in the backend, allowing you to avoid clashing with ad space or other important real estate.
Category Sidebar Navigation is an easy process, freeing you to choose the position of the sidebar, category depth and show type with various choices for each. All of these steps can be done in one setting page, and can simply be turned off if you no longer want to apply it.
- Show category menu in the sidebar (right or left).
- Improve store appearance to promote sales
- Customize easily
- Be able to turn on or off in the backend
- Show 3 kinds of navigation in frontend
- Easy installation
- 100% open source
- Meets Magento programming practices
- 24/7 Support
- 30 days money back guarantee
- Life time free update
- Updated monthly with new great features
- 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9
Date: 2015, March 18
Fixed conflict with some themes using ajax cart
Work with menu level 3 and higher if 'click to click' option is selected
Date: 2014, June 12
Support Magento 1.9
Date: 2013, May 29
Date: 2012, April 10