Sometimes your customers are just a step away from purchasing because they lack some information about a product or want to make sure they have selected the right one. And you’re now looking for a tool which encourages your website visitors to be more interactive and understand your products better. The answer lies in the Product Question module developed by Magebuzz.
With this extension, you can retain eclusive customers by letting them ask for more information about a particular product. The store administrator can review, then answer these questions and choose if the questions should be displayed publicly for all visitors. This adds a large amount of credibility to your site, while also having a way to deal with questions that are unrelated and unhelpful. Also, Product Question is believed to contribute to the SEO and let it easier for customers to make their own decisions on your items.
On the frontend:
- Allow potential customers to raise questions directly on the related product page.
It is a good way for customers to dispel their doubts. Also,this feature helps customers make an assurance that your product will fulfill their requirements.
-Ability to enable a captcha security code, helping you guarantee no spammer can destroy your store.
- Show related questions and answers as a FAQ section in the product detail page
Your potential customers can refer to previous questions asked by other visitors and get the answers to those questions. This function is based on the idea of saving customers their search time and avoiding any repeated question.
- Allow customers to place ratings for each question
Your customers can evaluate the questions and answers displayed on your product page by marking them as “useful” or “not useful”.
- Provide a user-friendly interface
Simply by clicking a link on the product page or filling the exisiting form under every item, customer’s questions can be asked and the replies are also shown on the same page.
- Allow admin to choose the status for customer’s questions including “private” or “public”
You can choose to make a question private that means other visitors can not see this question and the answer given by you.
- Ability to create more questions and add relevant answers to different product sections, then making a comprehensive knowledgebase for your items in particular and your Magento store in general
- Questions submitted by customers need to be reviewed, answered, and approved or rejected. If approved, the question can then be set to be viewed as private or public.
- Configurable to show the product question form in the product page or in a seperate page.
- Enable or disable the “Ask Your Own Question” form on the frontend
In case you don’t wish your customers to ask questions about your products, you can disable this function in your admin panel.
- Ability to turn on / off captcha
It is a simple kind of spam protection included in this case to secure you from unexpected messages reply.
- Make the “email notification” feature available.
Whenever a guest submits a question, both you and him are notified via email.
- Keep customers notified through email when their questions are replied.
Don't hesitate any longer. Take Product Question if your store don't have it.