Building a success blog & content for your website is never as easy as you think. That is the reason why up to over 90% of bloggers worldwide wanna quit their blogging within their first year. Here is a collection of several inspirational marketing quotes that may keep both you & me motivated!
1. If content is king, then conversion is queen. - John Munsell
2. Either write something worth reading, or do something worth writing about! – Benjamin Franklin
3. Traditional marketing talks at people - content marketing talks WITH them! - Doug Kessler
4. Don’t be afraid to get creative and experiment with your marketing. - Mike Volpe
5. Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken – Oscar Wilde
6. A brand is no longer what we tell the consumer it is -- it is what the consumers tell each other it is. - Scott Cook
7. A marketing person should always ask one key question when beginning to develop a social media strategy: How much chaos can this organization handle? - Gary Stein
8. Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere. - Albert Einstein
9. Blog with passion. Passion spreads. - Scott Stratten
10. You need to give customers what they want, not what you think they want. - John Ilhan
Hopefully, these tactics will contribute to helping your blogging inspiration never be stamped out!